- To plan and organize all the activities and other matters relating to the Association’s Conferences.
- To communicate program proposal requirements and other information to sections and committees to ensure the greatest participation among the groups. • To develop an overall program schedule, including programs from sections, roundtables, and committees as well as additional special events.
- To advertise and promote conference attendance to the membership and other interested parties.
- To disseminate registration and schedule information to members.
- To oversee and organize activities of the Exhibit Subcommittee
- To work to develop a marketing plan for the conference and to identify and pursue sources of revenue and sponsorship opportunities, e.g. advertisements in the Conference Program
- To identify conference sites and dates and aid in negotiation of favorable terms with host location.
Want up to date NJLA Conference Information? Cick on: njlaconference.info