The Public Relations Committee of NJLA speaks to the public about library services in New Jersey.
- To publicize the activities of the Association.
- To cooperate with other agencies and organizations to keep the public informed about library services.
- To establish relations with other organizations, foundations and businesses to partner in the promotion of services in libraries.
- To promote a positive public image of libraries and library personnel and to encourage others to do likewise.
- To issue press releases on major initiatives of the organization.
- To coordinate the activities of the Honors and Awards Subcommittee, all other subcommittees and ad hoc committees under this committee.