Finance committee established as a Special Committee in 1942. Established as a Standing Committee in 1943. Re-established as a Subcommittee of the Executive Board in 1996. Re-named Budget Subcommittee in 2007.
Chair, treasurer, president, first vice-president (president-elect,) Executive Director and up to three additional board members.
- To prepare an annual budget subject to the approval of the Executive Board.
- To project future expenditures and to recommend possible ways of meeting the expenses involved.
- To review Association investments annually.
- To implement, review and evaluate the financial plan of the Association.
- To periodically review procedures and controls relating to financial management of the association.